Los Angeles, California is wide and large. But, if you are staying in the area of LAX there is plenty to see and do, and public transportation is quite accessible. So, after a bite to eat, or a quiet drink, check out some of these spots:
- Flight Path Learning Center- located in the airport, is an aviation museum and hands-on learning environment that’s a great place to spend some time.
- Westchester Golf Course (6900 W. Manchester Ave., Los Angeles, 310.649.9173) is an 18-hole, par-64 golf course and driving range located next to LAX. This well-maintained course is lighted at night and is open daily until 10 p.m.
- Venice Beach and Boardwalk
- Abbot Kinney is one of L.A.’s best areas for unique shopping, featuring local artists and designers in a mix of modern chic and old-school vintage.
- Want to learn more? Click Here