It can get downright brutal in Los Angeles in the Summer, but, Southern Airways is here to help you find those cool treats to beat that LA heat.
- Bennett’s Ice Cream – Find them in the Famous Farmer’s Market on West 3rd for on-site handmade ice cream, frozen yogurts, and sorbets in a variety of flavors.
- Happy Ice Food Trucks – Order the Rainbow Rocket to sample the entire kaleidoscope of flavors, including Cherry Bomb, Lucky Lemon, Mango Madness and Blueberry Blast.
- Magpies Softserve – On Griffith Park Boulevard you will find handmade soft serve ice cream, but, it’s the cold-brewed coffee floats we’re craving!
- The Big Chilll – Over on West Olympic Boulevard Google reviewers give high praise to this frozen yogurt spot that specializes in fat-free & dairy-free options.
- Monty’s Good Burger – Wanna good shake? Or looking for a great vegan shake? Monty’s over on South Western Avenue is the spot with a classic retro vibe. They also specialize in diner classics using plant-based foods.