Jonesboro, Arkansas is the 5th largest city in Arkansas. As one of the newer destinations of the Southern Airways family, we compiled 10 things we think you should see and do when visiting Jonesboro.
- Bradbury Art Museum– Located on the ASU campus, this is the areas largest collection of modern art.
- Forrest L. Wood Crowley’s Bridge Nature Center- The center has both indoor and outdoor sections, all of which comprise of more than 18,000 square feet of exhibits, displays, and natural habitats, which are home to several plants and animals.
- Arkansas State Museum – Arkansas State Museum on the ASU campus, was established to promote and preserve the area’s rich history along with providing the public with educational, cultural, and historical enrichment programs.
- Lazzari Italian Oven – Lazzari Italian Oven was opened in the year 1995, a family-run restaurant that is well-established and serves customers delicious handmade Italian meals such as homemade pasta and sauces, fresh salads, wood-fired pizza, and desserts.
- Ron’s Catfish House – Budget-style catfish and seafood house.
- Sage Meadows Golf Course – 18 challenging holes for all levels.
- Visit Mountain View, Mountain Home, and Heber Springs – A couple of hours down the road in any direction, you will find great things to do. Mountain Home and Mountain View offer back-home and folksy feels where traditions from the 1800s live in the people of the town and it’s music. Heber Springs is home to Greers Ferry Lake and some great trout fishing on the Little Red River.