From a young age Guy Fieri’s love of food would shape his life. What started with “The Awesome Pretzel Cart” built by him and his dad at the age of 10, has grown into a culinary empire. Guy’s impressive list of accomplishments include:
- Graduated from UNLV with a Hospitality Management degree after spending time in France learning his culinary crafts.
- In 2006, Guy won Food Network’s popular television competition show, “Next Food Network Star”.
- The win above, plus his rock and roll hair and personality, got him his own spot on Food Network “Guy’s Big Bites”.
- His well-known show “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives” was Emmy nominated.
- “Guy’s Grocery Games,” “Tournament of Champions” and “Guy’s Ranch Kitchen” are more examples of how it’s hard to turn your TV on and not see Guy.
- Guy has his own Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a rare feat for a chef.
- Guy Fieri’s talents don’t just end in the kitchen or on TV. He has written 6 books and has appeared on the New York Times Best Seller List.
- Guy and his team at Knuckle Sandwich, LLC, have created a thriving food and beverage empire. He recently launched Flavortown Kitchen, a 175 location virtual brand to complement his 80 plus scratch kitchen restaurant concepts worldwide. From Branson, Missouri to Honolulu, Hawaii, the Fieri brand is worldwide.
Guy Fieri’s biggest accomplishment could be what he has done to help the restaurant industry during this COVID crisis. To date Guy’s Restaurant Employee Relief Fund along with the NRAEF have raised 25 million dollars to help the restaurant industry employees who were out of work for so long.
See more on our on-flight Cloud 9 Magazine available wherever Southern airways and Mokulele Airlines flies.