COFFEE & BERRIES
Recipe Courtesy of Koloa Rum
See our story on Koloa Rum and more recipes here
- 2 ounces Kōloa Coffee Rum
- 3/4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1 ounces aged balsamic vinegar
- 4-5 fresh blackberries
- Crushed ice plus ice for shaking
- Rocks glass
- Muddle everything except the Kōloa Coffee Rum.
- Add the Kōloa Coffee Rum and ice and shake and strain
into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with 4 large blackberries and lime twist.
TIP! You can use Mulberries if they are available and in season.