Key West, Florida and EYW airport have a rich history and it can be found plentifully on this 4 mile long Island.
Plus, there is always diving, snorkeling, sailing trips, fishing, beaches and more for those looking for a little more adventure. To see the full list of those choices click here
Some of our “must-sees” are:
- Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Shrine- Protector of the Island from Hurricanes
- Sunset Celebration- Happens nightly
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Earnest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Southernmost Point of the Continental U.S.