Southern Airways flies from Phoenix, AZ to Show Low, Arizone and Springtime is a great time to visit this area. Look at all there is to do!
- Arizona Aloha Festival– 10 miles outside of Phoenix in Tempe, you can celebrate the spirit of aloha and celebrate the cultures of the South Pacific islands at the Arizona Aloha Festival. And it’s FREE! Held March 11-12,2023, there’s shopping, eating, watching the performances, learning to play the ukulele, more eating, more shopping, dancing in a circle. There’s also hearing tales of old Hawaii, watching more performances, getting coco-nutty, learning to hula, checking out the outrigger canoes, exploring Micronesia, and more!
- See the Wildflowers – There are more than 20 wildflowers and flowering plans that are common to see throughout Arizona, including poppies, brittlebush, chuparosa and marigolds. The frequency of these flowers depends on elevation as well as rainfall from the prior year. Flowering season usually starts in late February and lasts until May.
- Go Golfing – Greater Phoenix is known as one of the top golf destinations in the world. But, if you are looking for something more challenging, try one of the Mountain courses in Show Low. Show Low has eight golf courses within a 20-mile radius, including the master-planned communities of Torreon and Bison Golf and Country Club, Silver Creek Golf Club, Snowflake Municipal Golf Course, Pinetop Country Club, Pinetop Lakes Country Club, Concho Valley Country Club and White Mountain Country Club.
- Get Outdoors- Whether it’s horseback riding or fishing, Show Low’s Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest beckons visitors to camp, fish, hike, ride mountain bikes, enjoy four-wheeling, and view wildlife.
- NASCAR- Racing enthusiasts can get their fix the weekend of March 12th, 2023 in Phoenix!
- Maricopa County Fair – Get your fix of thrills, rides, and fair food April 12-16,2023 at the Phoenix Fairgrounds.