Hot Springs, Arkansas has a rich history beyond their spas and boiling natural waters. There is so much to do and see around Hot springs, one could spend a week there and not see it all. Mobsters, baseball, lakes, horse racing and casino are just the start to fun when you fly Southern Airways into HOT.
- Oaklawn Racing and Gaming
- 2- 18 hole Championship Golf Courses
- Ouachita Mountains and Hot Springs Lakes
- Gangster Museum of America
- The Hot Springs Baseball Trail- See where The Babe hit home runs.
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower
- Magic Springs
- Josephine Tussaud Wax Museum