If you are looking for a costume this Halloween, this list might help you decide.
In a study conducted by Beaumont Enterprise, the number 1 related costume in the U.S. is from Stranger Things.
A few costumes make the list every year- witch, dinosaur, and clown costumes, but these are the top 5 most popular costumes that are pop-culture related.
The top five most popular costumes
- ‘Stranger Things costume ideas’ increased by 22X
- ‘Elvis and Priscilla costume’ increased by 19X
- ‘Patrick Bateman costume’ increased by 18X
- ‘Top Gun costume’ increased by 6X
- ‘Anna Delvey costume’ increased by 5X2
Among these particular searches, interest in “Stranger Things” “costume ideas” increased by a factor of 22, while search interest related to an “Elvis and Priscilla costume” increased 19-fold during this time period, according to Pinterest. Following the release of the “Top Gun” sequel earlier this year, search interest in costumes related to the movie increased six-fold.