Cowboys, whiskey, steers, horses, and history. These are just some of the exciting things you can see when visiting Dallas-Fort Worth.
Here are some great excursions you can hit after you fly into DFW on Southern Airways:
- BBQ- Hey, if you are gonna get your Texas on, you better darn well drop in for some real Texas BBQ. We suggest Off The Bone where they smoke with Southern Pecan wood and deep fry corn-on-the-cob.
- FORE!! – Dallas offers great public links for golf- See the full list here.
- Margarita Mile- Pretty sure the title says it all. See the stops here for the Official Home Of The Frozen Margarita.
- Shopping: Yep!! Dallas has some of the best shopping centers in the world! Including Galleria Dallas– 3 stories with a year-round ice-skating rink.
- History- From the grassy knoll, to a photo opp with steers and cowboys on the Shawnee Trail, there is plenty of history to see in Dallas, Texas. Check out these free spots!
- Stockyards- Live cattle drives, rodeos and more, get a feel of the Old West by spending some time at Fort Worth’s Stockyards.
- Fort Worth Zoo– Nationally acclaimed with over 7,000 animals.
- Fort Worth Water Gardens- For you Instagrammers and selfie enthusiasts
- Molly The Trolley
- Ale Trail- Check out Fort Worth’s bustling craft breweries by following the Ale Trail.